21. People change and grow. Do not let something you did in your past define your future. Decide every day to be a better person than you were yesterday.
22. It’s an interesting concept to think about, isn’t it?
23. So go out on the dance floor and do the hokey pokey, even if it makes you look ridiculous. It’ll be much more memorable than sitting down and being bored while watching everyone else.
24. You shouldn’t live with God just during prayer time; God should be with you in everything you do.
25. It’s the truth.
26. Prince Charming will love you for your laugh, personality, smile, and sense of humor. Not for your shade of lipstick.
27. Every moment, event, and day happens for a reason.
28. God knows what he’s doing, just have faith and keep living your life.
29. Forgiveness is SO hard sometimes, but it is ALWAYS worth it.
30. As my best friend always says, everything happens for a reason.
31. Everything is beautiful; everyone is beautiful. You just have to look for it.
32. Not every day is easy. But take each morning as a new beginning.
33. This is a great quote for people who are trying to eat/live healthy, or for people who are trying to save money, etc.
34. If you believe it you can achieve it!
35. Do you get on Facebook to read all of the gossip and drama? Or do you spend your time reading encouraging notes? Just stop and think, right now. What do you read, and what does that say about you?
37. Always keep an open mind and take the time to listen to others. Some day, you’ll learn something of value. I promise.
38. What a brilliant quote. Whether you do the wrong thing or the right thing, someone is always going to say something bad about your choices. Always make the right choices so you can at least be happy with yourself.
39. I’ve found myself asking God, “Why?” before. Just remember, God always has a plan and a reason.
It’d be great if you guys could tell me your favorite 6 quotes, or 6 things you found helpful/really liked!
Kelsey Quin is a college freshman at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana majoring in General Health with a Pre-medicine concentration. Originally from Peru, Indiana, Kelsey was a participant in the Distinguished Young Women program and was selected as the Distinguished Young Woman of Indiana for 2011. Learn more about Kelsey here!