Monday, January 30, 2012

Get to Know Amanda Wineman - Distinguished Young Woman of Montana for 2011

Name: Amanda Wineman
Age: 17
Hometown: Cut Bank, Montana
College: Huntingdon College
Major: Political Science
Minor: French


Favorite Food: SPAM fried in RedHot hot sauce
Favorite Movie: The Fighter; The Last King of Scotland
Favorite Quote: “Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.”- George Carlin
Favorite TV Show: House M.D.
Current #1 most played song on your iPod: Who Want's to Live Forever by Queen

Plan ahead OR procrastinate: I PROCRASTINATE instead of planning ahead.
Paper OR plastic: PLASTIC instead of paper. (I'm not a big environmentalist.)
Glass half-full OR glass half-empty: The glass is always full! If it's half full of water, there is still another half full of air!
Introvert OR extrovert: I am an INTROVERT, but I still enjoy hanging out with my friends occasionally.
Cats OR dogs: DOGS are soooooooooooo much better than cats. Cats are the devil.
Morning person OR night person: I'm definitely a NIGHT PERSON!

If you could be any color crayon, what would you be and why? If I was a crayon I would be white, because I'm the palest person that isn't an albino.

Sum yourself up in three words. In three words I am funny, hilarious, and comical.

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? If I could trade places with anyone dead, alive, or fictional I would trade places with Hermione Granger, because who doesn't want magic?!?! Being Harry would be too much pressure, and Hermione has great hair!

What would I find in your refrigerator right now (if you have one)? If you looked in my fridge right now you would find two jugs of cranberry juice. My roommate and I drink it so much. It's good for your colon.

Describe your single-most favorite moment from your Distinguished Young Women experience. There are so many things about the Distinguished Young Women program. I have been truly blessed by being a part of this program. I don't know how to choose one favorite moment, but one of the many wonderful parts of the program was all the backstage moments that happened like Krispy Kreme eating contests, silly photographs, crazy dancing, laughing, and being just goofy in general. It was great seeing that even the most distinguished girls were crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment