Some of my favorite things:
Olympic Sport—Gymnastics in the summer and Figure Skating in the winter
Movie—Tangled! …or Sherlock Holmes. Depends on what mood I’m in!
Time of Day—Night! I am most definitely a night owl.
Quote—“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
Plan ahead OR procrastinate?
Most of the time I procrastinate, but if it’s something I really love or am interested in, I will definitely plan ahead.
Paper OR plastic?
Grocery bags? Plastic.
Money? I usually use my debit card, so once again, plastic.
Glass half-full OR glass half-empty?
The glass is definitely half-FULL! Life is so much more enjoyable when you have a positive outlook…even in tough situations.
Introvert OR extrovert?
Introvert. I like to spend time by myself relaxing, listening to music, and reflecting. However, I do also love hanging out with friends and being social, so I could also say extrovert!
Cats OR Dogs?
DOGS! They are so much more cuddly!
Morning person OR night person?
I am most definitely a night person! Getting out of bed is easily the hardest part of my day.
Some more random facts about me:
- If I could be any color crayon, I would be “tickle me pink” because I love pink, and the name makes me smile!
- If you were to look in my refrigerator right now, you would find Greek yogurt, original V8 juice, almond milk, and fruit! I am doing everything I possibly can to eat healthy and not gain the dreaded “Freshman 15!”
- Something I wish someone would have told me about college life that I had to find out for myself is to use your spare time throughout the day to work on homework rather than waiting to do it at night. Then, by the time the evening rolls around, you have half as much work to and it’s possible to RELAX and unwind from the day!
- Me in 3 words=Bubbly, Determined, Curious
- When I grow up, I want to perform on Broadway! What could possibly be better than having a career where I get to sing and dance and make people happy?!
The Distinguished Young Women program had a huge impact on my life, and I absolutely loved every second of it. However, if I had to pick one moment that stood out as being my favorite, I would have to say the time we spent at Camp Grace: both the ropes course and our campfire time. It was a great way to build our relationships with each other and to help us see each other less as competitors and more like team mates. It was an incredible way to get to know each other and help each other. We truly became best friends, even sisters, within the first few days of knowing each other because of the time we spent at Camp Grace.